The perfect companion for living slow.
Grow more, eat local and savour all the joys that each season brings.
The 2018 In Season Agenda
This charming day planner is perfect for Metro Vancouver local food lovers, farmers market shoppers, garden enthusiasts, stationary lovers and for all inspired to live in harmony with the seasons.
The 2018 In Season agenda features*:
- charming seasonal quotes to introduce every month
- the full moons in their traditional names
- a list of Metro Vancouver farmers markets
- a resource guide for what’s in season, and when
- monthly reminders for when to sow your garden seeds
- reminders for when BC delicacies are available (ie. BC Spot prawns, fiddleheads)
- ideas on how to take in the joys of every month
- BC celebration days and statutory holidays
- monthly and weekly views of the 2018 calendar year
*The growing suggestions, the farmers market and what’s in season guides are relevant to residents of Metro Vancouver.
The In Season Agenda sold out in stores last year, and is being stocked by the same retailers again this year.
Media coverage in 2017:
- #30 on Vita Daily’s Gift Giving Guide click here
- a half-page article (in print and online) in the North Shore News: Planner Perfect for Foodies and Growers click here
- ivory linen hardcover
- 7×9 inches
- 164 pages
To place your order or for more information, please contact Natasha at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-722-6621.
The 2018 In Season Agenda is being published by Natasha Asselstine Nutrition and Simply Read Books.