Hey everyone! I’m so excited (once again) to be unveiling a project that I’ve been super eager to launch. I’ve created another product to encourage living in harmony with the seasons. It is the 2017 West Coast Cleanse and it is designed for those of us living in and around Metro Vancouver.
January is coming up soon and is a very popular time to cleanse, given that we often overindulge over the holiday season, which leaves us feeling heavy, groggy and in the need of an extreme fix! But doing it incorrectly during the dead of winter can be harsh on our systems.
I have designed the 2017 West Coast Cleanse for people to gain the benefits of cleansing while also staying in harmony with the seasons!
Cleansing is an important practice for overall wellness. Our eliminatory organs (the liver, kidneys, lungs, skin and bowels) must get rid of environmental toxins as well as harmful chemicals produced internally as a byproduct of some metabolic processes.
I’d say that it’s now, more than ever before, important to take the time to cleanse the body. Here’s why:
- the soils that our food is grown in have become depleted in nutrients (due to poor agricultural practices, for example)
- our environment has grown increasingly toxic (due to added chemicals in our environment, food, cleaning agents and beauty products…)
- more nutrients are required for our bodies to detoxify everything they’re being exposed to in our growingly toxic environment, but our food is less nutritious and therefore not able to meet the demand
- because our environment is more stimulating than ever before (constant exposure to screens – computers, cell phones, televisions – audio, traffic and other stresses on the nervous system) our body needs even more nutrients to process all of this added information
And so, we may be running on a deficit. By taking time to cleanse, we are both reducing our toxic intake and also increasing our intake of nutrient-dense foods, and giving our bodies just what they need!
One of the best ways to get nutrient-dense foods is by eating in season. Not only does Mother Nature provide the type of nutrients that are appropriate to nourish our bodies at specific times of the year (rooted, cook vegetables to warm us in the winter, and chlorophyll-rich greens to invigorate and cleanse us in the spring), local produce is also by nature higher in nutrients. This is because when a fruit or vegetable is plucked from its tree or uprooted from the earth, it immediately starts to lose its nutrients. Therefore, eating food that’s as close to its original soil as possible will have more nutrients. What’s more is that small farmers don’t follow heavy agricultural practices that damage the soil and destroy its nutrients. Local produce also haven’t had to withstand the long distance, or the added chemicals and irradiation, before they arrive ripe and foreign-bug free to our grocery stores.
The 2017 West Coast Cleanse is a series of seven different cleansing guides that occur at different times of the year, and focus on locally available foods and seasonally-appropriate cleansing practices!
Each cleansing protocol includes:
- a description and the benefits of the cleanse
- a list of foods to eat, foods to avoid, and holistic suggestions to support the body’s detoxification pathways
- meal ideas and a sample menu plan
- a grocery list
- instructions on how to safely come off the cleanse
These cleanses satisfy the need to live in harmony with nature while also
supporting the body to balance and detoxify, too – for the whole year!
The 2017 West Coast Cleanse program costs $35 (tax included) for the entire year. Each cleansing guide will be electronically delivered to your inbox prior to the recommended start date! You may also do the 2017 West Coast Cleanse with my guidance! Purchase the West Coast Cleanse package along with seven nutritional sessions for $475.
These cleansing guides may be great for people to:
- feel more clarity and energy, and achieve balance
- feel less bloated, improve their digestion and bowels
- lose food cravings and reduce body weight
- eat in harmony with the seasons, and be in touch with their own body’s wisdom
- introduce healthy eating to their families, and teach their children about taking care of their bodies
- detox and support their body’s elimination organs (liver, bowels, kidneys, lungs, skin)
How it works:
- Purchase the 2017 West Coast Cleanse and be signed up to receive 7 cleansing guides throughout 2017
- Receive each guide electronically a week before the recommended cleanse start date
- Follow the guide to know what to eat, what to avoid, what else to do, and when!
Here are the (tentative*) 2017 West Coast Cleanse recommended start dates:
- January 21 Winter Warming Cleanse (7 days)
- March 28 Spring Awakening Cleanse (3 days)
- May 23 Rise Up Cleanse (7-14 days)
- July 23 Summer Spirit Cleanse (7 days)
- August 20 Wild Heart Cleanse (3 days)
- September 23 Fall Harvest Cleanse (7-10 days)
- November 25 Liver Loving Cleanse (7-14 days)
(*based on weather and seasonal produce availability)
While I don’t wanna give away the details of each cleanse, I can say that they are designed to be appropriate for both the newbie cleansers as well as the pros who are looking to fine-tune their cleansing practice even more.
To purchase* the 2017 West Coast Cleanse series, please click here! If you’d like to gift it to a loved one, be sure to provide me with his or her email address.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Thanks so much for participating! And yes, I’ll be doing them all with you, too. 🙂
*Important notes on cleansing to read PRIOR to making a purchase:
Who may benefit from a cleanse?
- people who have been binging or indulging on heavy foods and/or alcohol
- people who want to give their body an opportunity to do some “housecleaning”
- people who feel bloated and stagnant in the stomach from over-eating
- people who want to become more in tune with nature and their own body’s wisdom
- people who want to improve their energy, gain clarity, lose weight and reduce cravings
- people who want to lower their toxic load (the sum of toxins that the body is exposed to including heavy metals, car fumes, pesticides, additives and preservatives, and the chemicals in beauty products and cleaning agents)
Who this cleanse may not be appropriate for:
Anyone with these conditions must consult with their doctor first.
- pregnant or nursing mothers
- people in post-surgery recovery or suffering from an illness
- people on medication and/or have unidentified symptoms
- people who are constipated or have kidney issues
- people who have adrenal fatigue
- people who are malnourished, obese, have dysbiosis (ex: Candidiasis), hypoglycemic, diabetic or prediabetic, have heart disease, ulcers, fevers, high stress, very thin, very toxic or have an eating disorder
Whether or not you have a medical condition, it is important to embark on a cleansing protocol
with the support and supervision of your doctor.