About Natasha Asselstine, R.H.N., BA
Thank you for your interest in my work. I am a mother of a near 2-year old girl, Sasha, and a Holistic Nutritionist. I am committed to advocating for a slow, local, sustainable and just food system, however, am taking small steps back to work.
- I am serving on the board of FarmFolk CityFolk. Learn about our work here.
- I have published a 2021 In Season Agenda, available here, as well as a special edition for the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition.
- I will be speaking at the Comox Valley Horticultural Society on June 21 on the benefits of eating in season. Details here.
Some thoughts, conversations and resources to share:
- FarmFolk CityFolk’s CSA Listing here
- FarmFolk CityFolk’s Seed Supplier Listing here
- Op Ed: The Life-Changing Magic of Making Do
- Podcast: All My Relations. Episode: Food Sovereignty – A Growing Movement
- Podcast: Food Talk. Episode 235. Helena Norberg-Hodge Talks Indigenous Knowledge
To reach me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
(last updated: April 20, 2021)